Learn about our series of reliable, fully sealed and maintenance-free lead-acid batteries and cells. The devices boast the market’s longest true life in the capacity range of 1.2 to 3000 Ah. Our series spans over 120 models, which can be easily adapted to all needs and every application. The batteries are available in AGM and gel technologies.
- Design operating life: 5 to 18 years
- Excellent repeatability of parameters
- Up to 60 months of commercial warranty
- Low internal resistance
- High energy density factor
- High resistance to ambient conditions (wide temperature range)
- 2/6/12V compact monoblocks
- Any working orientation
- Reduced operating costs
- Certified by National Institute of Communications, Poland
- ISO 9001 / 14001 certified manufacturer
The EUROPOWER® batteries have found numerous applications. They can perform in AC or DC UPS and as safety systems (fire alarm and fire protection systems). The batteries also excel as power sources for cash registers and POS printers, telecommunication power systems and cellular base stations. Our batteries also serve in backup power systems for automation and safety systems, medical equipment, solar panels, emergency/egress lighting or mobile devices.
The quality of EUROPOWER® batteries has been confirmed by thousands of deployments in Poland and other countries.